My Photo
Name:
Location: Athens, Georgia, United States

Monday, February 27, 2006


Someone asked to see some of my knitting so here is the Tomten jacket I made for my grandaughter for last Christmas. It is one of my favorite patterns from EZ as it is so versatile. From the look on her face, you can tell that Laurie likes it too. It is never folded. She is wearing it or it is in the laundry. It was knit from generic acrylic yarn I purchased on eBay at 5 stitches per inch. I had intended to insert a zipper but no one could find what I needed so I crochetted button loops along the edge. They can easily be removed later if and when I get a zipper.
That is not a yarn tail on her collar, that is a shadow.

2 Comments:

Blogger xmasberry said...

that looks fabulous. Great colors and you can tell she loves it!

9:32 AM  
Blogger rho said...

how cool that you think we would think that was a yarn tail - lol I know better than to think you would have a yarn tail on a sweater. What a cutie in a cute sweater too.

And poor SIL looks bushed! He must really really love you to let you take the time for the picture as tired as he was

rho

1:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home